当前位置: 魅力文档网 > 范文大全 > 公文范文 >

对于商务英语英语口语句子

| 来源:网友投稿

 关于商务英语的英语口语句子

  如果想要学习好英语的话我们就要努力一点,我下面就给大家分享商务英语的口语,大家要多多加油

  Packing 包装

 1. These goods are very expensive, and easily damaged.

 这批货很贵又容易被损坏。

 2. Last time you told me that you wanted the most economical packaging.

 上次你跟我说要最经济的包装。

 3. We always take extra care with every shipment.

 每批货我们都会特别小心的。

 4. As this article is fragile, please case it into durable packaging.

 这种物品易碎,请以耐用包装来装箱。

 5. The cost of this article includes packaging.

 这种物品的价格已包含了包装费。

 6. As a rule, the buyer ought to bear the charges of packaging.

 通常,包装费用应由买方负担。

 7. The outer packing should be strong enough for transportation.

 外包装应坚固,适合于运输。

 8. As to the inner packaging, it must be attractive and helpful to the sales.

 至于内包装,必须具有吸引力,有利于促销。

 9. For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the nature and the gener- ally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.

 对于危险品和有毒的货物,在每件包装上应有醒目的标记及性质说 明。

 10. We usually pack each piece of mens shirt in a box, half dozen to a box and 10 dozens to a wooden case.

 我们通常把每件男衬衣装入一个盒子里,半打装一箱,十打装一个 木箱。

 11. Nowadays many kinds of drinks are packed in paper tins.

 现今很多饮料使用纸听装。

 12. The wooden case should be not only seaworthy but also strong enough to protect the goods from any damage.

 木箱不仅要适合于海运,还要十分坚固足以保护货物不受任何损失。

 13. Please pack one TV set to a cardboard box, 4 sets to a wooden case suitable for export.

 请把每台电视机装一纸板箱,每四台装一适合于出口的木箱。

 14. All the cases are strongly packed in compliance with your request.

 按你方要求,所有箱子都包装得很牢固。

 15. The outer packing in bales or in wooden cases is at buyers option.

 外包装打包还是使用木箱,由买方选择。

 16. Please be assured that the packaging is strong enough to withstand rough handling.

 请确保此包装牢固,足以承受粗糙地搬运。

 17. The goods must be packed in five - ply strong paper bags as stipulated in the contract.

 货物应按合同规定用五层厚牢固纸袋包装。

 Shipment 装运

 1. How long does it usually take you to make a delivery?

 通常你方需要多长时间交货?

 2. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within three months after

 receipt of the covering L/C.

 一般说来,我们在收到有关的信用证后三个月内可交货。

 3. Could you possibly advance shipment further more?

 你方能不能再提前一点交货?

 4. I hope that the goods can be shipped promptly after you get our L/C.

 我希望你们能在收到我方信用证后马上装运。

 5. Shipment should be made before October,otherwise we are not able to catch the season.

 十月底前必须交货,否则就赶不上季节了。

 6. The earliest shipment we can make is early March.

 三月初是我们能够做到的最早交货日期。

 7. Im sorry,we cant advance the time of shipment.

 很抱歉,我们不能提前交货。

 8. The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to expedite shipment.

 我方迫切需要这次订货,故请贵方加快装运。

 9. We are confident of being able to ship the goods to you by the end of next month.

 我们相信能在下月底前将货物装运给你们。

 10. The goods ordered are all in stock and we assure you that the first steamer will make the shipment available in November.

 贵公司订购的货物我方均有现货,可保证在十一月份将货物装上第 一条便船。

 11. Please see to it that the goods are shipped per PEACE sailing on or about October 15th.

 请确保货物由十月十五日左右启航的"和平轮"装运。

 12. Shipment by the middle of October will be too late for us.

 十月中旬交货太晚了。

 13. Well try our best to advance shipment to September.

 我们会尽最大努力将交货期提前到九月。

 14. When is the earliest possible date you can ship the goods?

 你们最早什么时候可以装运?

 15. I wonder whether you can make shipment in September.

 我想知道你们能否在九月份装运。

 16. How long will the delivery take from here to Canada by sea freight?

 从这里到加拿大海运需多长时间?

 17. I dont think I can promise you any January shipments.

 我不能保证一月份发货。

 18. Please be informed that the shipment of the cargo (your purchase order No. 123) was sent yesterday, airway bill No.123.

 特此通知这批货物(你方订单号码是 No.123)昨天已装运,航 空货物的领取号码是 No.123。

 19. In case you do not receive the goods on or before December 12, please let us know.

 万一你方没有在 12 月 12 日或之前收到货物,请告知我方。

 20. We will do all we can to fill your order so that the goods will be shipped before October 15.

 我方将尽全力履行此订单,将于 10 月 15 日前安排这些货物装船。

 Claim 索赔

 1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.

 请合理考虑我们的索赔要求。

 2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.

 请调查此事,并尽快将货物发给我们以弥补数量的不足。

 3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.

 至于你方产品的品质低劣问题,我方要求你方赔偿一万美元。

 4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.

 由于你方未能及时交货,我方将向你方提出由此而遭受的全部损失的索赔。

 5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.

 任何有关该产品质量问题的申诉应该在货物到达后的十五天内提出。

 6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.

 我们的客户投诉我们的产品质量低劣。

 7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a prompt settlement.

 看来情况已十分清楚,我们希望你能设法尽快解决问题。

 8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.

 很遗憾,我们无法接受你方关于货物短装的索赔。

 9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage.

 Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.

 我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当而造成的。因此,我们不 得不将此事提交你处解决。

 10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.

 由于这些产品质量低劣,所以我方把 20 箱全部退回,并务必请贵方 更换这些产品。

 11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.

 因货号有误,致使到货错误。对此,我们深表歉意。

 12. The goods weve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.

 我们收到的货物与订货样品不符。

 13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle the claim.

 考虑到我们之间长期的业务关系,我们愿意各让一半解决这项索赔。

 14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.

 我们希望这一不幸事件将不会影响到我们双方之间的关系。

 15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.

 很明显,货物短缺系包装遗漏所致。

 16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared

 to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.

 考虑到我们之间的业务关系,我们准备接受 25 吨短装的索赔。

 17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.

 我们很抱歉你们不满意我们货物的质量。

 18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.

 我们保证在以后的交货中不会出现类似的事件。

 19. Enclosed is the surveyors report on the three damaged cases.

 内附有鉴定人对这破损的三箱货物的鉴定报告

 20. Heres a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose testimony is absolutely reliable.

 这是由休斯顿的一个著名实验室提供的一份检验报告,证据绝对可靠。

 微信扫一扫二维码分享到微信好友或朋友圈来源:网友投稿


推荐访问:商务英语 句子 英语口语

热门排行

大学生对新时代的理解500字9篇

大学生对新时代的理解500字9篇大学生对新时代的理解500字篇1一代人有一代人的长征,代人有一代人的担当。今天,新时代青年面临着难得的建功立业的人生际遇,也

领导班子运行情况报告范文6篇

领导班子运行情况报告范文6篇领导班子运行情况报告范文篇1对x外墙、屋檐瓷砖脱落或渗水的地方进行了全面排查与修复,保障了小区居民的正常生活秩序。下面是天涯涛源

全面从严治党和党风廉政建设5篇

全面从严治党和党风廉政建设5篇全面从严治党和党风廉政建设篇1按照局党组关于全面从严治党和党风廉政建设工作的各项要求,严格执行“三严三实”各项要求,坚决从点滴

组织生活会存在问题原因分析及整改措施10篇

组织生活会存在问题原因分析及整改措施10篇组织生活会存在问题原因分析及整改措施篇1根据区纪委、区委组织部相关文件精神,区委党校组织召开2017年度机关支部组

“听党话、感党恩、跟党走”宣讲素材7篇

“听党话、感党恩、跟党走”宣讲素材7篇“听党话、感党恩、跟党走”宣讲素材篇1根据县委宣传部《关于在全县开展“学习贯彻省委十三届七次全会精神、奋力

2022保密工作会议记录内容5篇

2022保密工作会议记录内容5篇2022保密工作会议记录内容篇1本次培训生动形象地介绍了与日常工作生活息息相关的窃密技术和泄密案例,给人以深深的震撼及反思。

纪委落实全面从严治党监督责任情况报告5篇

纪委落实全面从严治党监督责任情况报告5篇纪委落实全面从严治党监督责任情况报告篇1知民意、解民忧、帮民难、促民富、得民心。下面是众鑫文档网小编为您推荐县纪委书

新时期产业工人队伍建设改革工作总结8篇

新时期产业工人队伍建设改革工作总结8篇新时期产业工人队伍建设改革工作总结篇1在全院深入开展干部作风整顿活动,提出以“四个着力”深化整治措施,力促落实整改,筑

2020纪检干部警示教育心得感悟【5篇】

2020纪检干部警示教育心得感悟五篇  严以修身、严以用权、严以律己,谋事要实、创业要实、做人要实&

2023年悲观与乐观议论文五篇(范文推荐)

悲观与乐观议论文1  人生来有就不同种的心态,主观上客观上的都是不同的感受。遇到问题时所产生的观念也不同。任何苦难都是在所难免的,最重要的是看自己怎么...